Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blessings...

Every step of this journey has been filled with blessings and I know that our biggest blessing will be waking up soon in Shanghai.

I have met so many  wonderful parents who are also adopting from China right now and I am just thrilled that I will be meeting some of them on the other side of this big world soon.  What a blessing!

Today in the mail I found a card with a very sweet note and $100 to help us on this journey to John Wesley. She also included 50 yuan they brought home after they adopted their daughter so we would have some money to use as soon as we arrive in Shanghai.  I cried.  What a sweet, considerate thing to do for our family.  I hope she knows what a blessing this is.  I will never forget her kindness or the kindness of each person who has stepped in to say "I will help".  You are ALL such a blessing and we are so thankful for each of you!

No comments: